OLIVER SPENCER TREVISCO LINEN SHIRT
Cut in a linen and cotton blend, the Treviscoe shirt is a two patch-pocket style inspired by vintage utilitarian and military shirts. It's perfect worn with our drawstring trousers or tailored shorts for a relaxed off-duty summer look, or you can wear it as a lightweight overshirt layered over a tee.
- Designed to be worn untucked.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Fabric Composition: 53% Linen, 47% Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Regular fit, men's overshirt
- Herringbone cotton and linen blend
- Two front patch pockets
- Twin stitch detailing with curved hem
- Wash at 30°